Read & Write Gold
Read & Write GOLD is the award-winning literacy software solution that allows struggling students to access any curriculum and complete reading, writing, and research assignments as well as take tests independently.
After seeing the research showing how using Read & Write GOLD can benefit all students, more and more school districts are using this powerful product to help every student succeed, not just their struggling learners. They are implementing Read & Write GOLD throughout their schools, districts, or colleges, and giving all students access to it.
This customizable easy to use toolbar seamlessly integrates with familiar applications including Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, and Adobe Reader, allowing students to access the support tools they need from within mainstream software programs. It highlights and reads text aloud using natural sounding voices and also includes a comprehensive set of support tools for reading, writing, studying, research, and test taking.
Read & Write GOLD allows teachers to provide the differentiated instruction that is necessary to meet the needs of diverse student populations and ensure that all students reach their potential and achieve success.
With multiple deployment and licensing options available - Unlimited Site Licensing, Concurrent User Licensing for school and home use, Single User (DVD or USB) - Read & Write GOLD can help all students everyday, in class and at home, by providing them the literacy support they need.
Read & Write GOLD:
- Improves Reading Fluency and Comprehension
- Facilitates Research, Writing, and Test Taking
- Encourages Independence and Inclusion
- Provides Tools Suited for Instructional Support Across all RTI Tiers
- Supports the Principles of UDL
- Integrates with Mainstream Windows Applications
- Includes Powerful Teacher Support Tools
- Pentium IV 1.8GHz processor
- Windows 2000 SP4 or above, XP, or Vista
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB minimum for WIN Vista)
- 1.2 GB Free Disk Space
- Speakers, Sound Card, Microphone, DVD Player
- Internet connection required (for Online Fact Mapper and Online Translator features)