Cream of Celery Soup
- Jun 04, 2021
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth (divided)
- 1 White Onion (diced)
- 1 Yellow Potato (medium, diced)
- 12 stalks Celery (diced, leaves reserved)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- In a large pot over medium heat, add a small splash of the vegetable broth. Sauté the onions until soft and brown, stirring frequently and adding more broth as needed to prevent the onions from sticking to the pot.
- Add the potato, diced celery stalk, remaining broth and sea salt. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes and celery are tender.
- Use a handheld blender to purée to your desired consistency. Divide into bowls or containers. Top with celery leaves and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to five days. Freeze for up to two months.
- Serving Size
One serving is approximately 2 cups.
- More Flavor
Add dill and/or coconut milk to the soup.
- Additional Toppings
Top with crackers or black pepper.
- Make it Creamy
For 6 servings, stir in about half a cup of coconut milk prior to serving.
Nutritional Info4 Servings
- Calories 77
- Fat 0g
- Saturated Fat 0g
- Carbohydrates 17g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 3g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 886mg
- Potassium 610mg
- Calcium 66mg
- Iron 1mg
- Folate 56ug
- Vitamin B12 0ug
Aroga Lifestyle Medicine
Aroga Lifestyle Medicine is a trail-blazing clinic with an multi-disciplinary team that believes that most, if not all, cardiac and metabolic illnesses can be prevented and treated with intensive lifestyle modifications. Using evidenced-based therapies, patients are empowered to experience true healing and wellness.